Hello, I'm trying to do my first UniTests with the help of Zend_Test, but
there are some things that are not so clear to me.

I'm trying to create a simple test case, all I have is this:

class MyTest extends Zend_Test_PHPUnit_ControllerTestCase
{
    public $bootstrap = '/path/to/bootstrap.php';

    public function setUp()
    {
        parent::setUp();

I get the following error:

"Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to
PHPUnit_Framework_TestCase::__construct() must be an array, object given"

I also would like to know if the test should be run using the browser, using
the command line or both ways are equivalent.

Thanks!