-- Mauricio Cuenca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Friday, 03 October 2008, 03:54 AM -0700):
> Hello, I'm trying to do my first UniTests with the help of Zend_Test, but
> there are some things that are not so clear to me.
>
> I'm trying to create a simple test case, all I have is this:
>
> class MyTest extends Zend_Test_PHPUnit_ControllerTestCase
> {
>     public $bootstrap = '/path/to/bootstrap.php';
>
>     public function setUp()
>     {
>         parent::setUp();
>     }
> }
>
> I get the following error:
>
> "Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to
> PHPUnit_Framework_TestCase::__construct() must be an array, object given"

Odd... the above looks fine. Can you please indicate what version of
PHPUnit you're using, and the PHP version as well?

> I also would like to know if the test should be run using the browser,
> using the command line or both ways are equivalent.

PHPUnit is primarily geared for usage at the CLI level, though I believe
Sebastian has capitulated and created a browser test runner. Running
tests from the CLI is generally better, because it's more easily
repeatable and can be integrated into continuous integration systems
easily.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/