Hi Matthew,

That's truly exciting news, to have the Cal overhere in the Netherlands. Chances are that we get to see more of him then!

Regards,

Bart

Matthew Ratzloff schreef:
Ah, OK.  Thanks for the response.

FYI, last month Cal accepted a job in the Netherlands. I'm sure that's probably holding up your proposal.

http://www.ibuildings.com/news/?story=111

-Matt