Hi guys,

I'm trying to build some autocomplete dropdowns using Zend + Dojo, but I
can't seem to work out how to get the select to submit the id and display
the name. As per the documentation, a ComboBox submits the value of the
label, so I've tried passing through JSON like this:

{"identifier":"label","items":[
    {"label":"1","name":"aaaaaaa"},
    {"label":"435","name":"bbbbbbbbbb"},
    {"label":"209","name":"ccccccccccc"},
    {"label":"3","name":"ddddddddd"},
    {"label":"2","name":"eeeeeeeee"}
]}

Which displays the correct name in the drop down, but when you submit the
form, it submits the name, not the contents of the label field. What is the
correct JSON format for my autoComplete action helper to return to get this
to work correctly? And once I have got this working correctly, I'm going to
need to access the label value through javascript - Can I assume I'll be
able to get it via comboBox.label in much the same way as I can get
comboBox.value now?