Hey everyone

I am working with ZF 1.6.2 and I'm trying to select something from one
select element and then enable a second select element.

I tried it as follows, but there are two problems. First of all go() does
not know $fach2 and if I try to simply echo a random number it shows this
one already when loading the page and does not change it when changing the
select value. Can anyone help me with this? I would rather not try it with
JavaScript, but if there is no other solution, please post this one, too.
Thanx!

function go()
{
        $fach2->disable = true; //does not know $fach2

        //echo random number
        //srand();
        //echo rand();
}

public function __construct($options = null)
{
        parent::__construct($options);
        $this->setAttrib('enctype', 'multipart/form-data');

        $this->setName('upload_form');

        $fach = new Zend_Form_Element_Select('fach');
        $fach->setLabel("Fach:")
                 ->setName('fach')
                 ->setAttrib('id', 'fach')
                 ->setAttrib('onChange', $this->go());

        $fach2 = new Zend_Form_Element_Select('fach2');
        $fach2->disable = true;
        $fach2->setLabel("Fach2:")
                  ->setName('fach2')
                  ->setAttrib('id', 'fach2');

        $this->addElements(array($fach, $fach2));
}

Would be great if someone could help me. Thanx

Mantz