On 7 Nov 2008, at 21:47, Wil Sinclair wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, Rob Allen originally proposed DB migrations some
time back. Last I heard, he was planning to refactor that proposal to
build on Zend_Tool.
Rob, how off am I?

That's the basic plan - Zend_Tool is the obvious vehicle to use now. (Once I fully understand it's internals!)

I didn't expect Zend Framework in Action to take quite as long as it has done though, which is why it's languished as long as it has. I have high hopes to have the time to look at it properly early next year though!

Regards,

Rob...