-- edgelogix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 18 November 2008, 05:45 AM -0800):
> I've just designed the UI for the application, here I got a question about
> the forms. I want to use AJAX and DOM, so what is the recommendations about
> that , how and what is the is most appropriate way to accomplish both of the
> things. I guess Zend_Dom and also kindly let me know is the Dojo right
> choice to add here. Thanks

Zend_Dom is simply a way to query DOM structures using either CSS query
selectors or XPath. It was developed to aid testing, and is being used
by many for screen scraping. It has absolutely no relation to Ajax.

As for Ajax and dynamic user interfaces, the supported solution by Zend
Framework is Zend_Dojo; we ship Dojo with the full distribution, and
Zend_Dojo provides the means for integrating with it -- via view
helpers, Zend_Dojo_Form, Zend_Dojo_Data, and Zend_Json_Server.
Additionally, as of yesterday's 1.7.0 release, we now have ZendX_JQuery
in the extras package, which provides jquery integration (though we do
not ship jquery with ZF).

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/