-- edgelogix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 19 November 2008, 10:26 PM -0800):
> Thanks alot, for providing such an informative reply. Actually I'm very new
> to ZF, and getting so many problems in finiding any good working example of
> Zend_Dojo in combination with AJAX. Would you please suggest me any good and
> descriptive example which can help a beginner like me to start good hands on
> it.

I've done a webinar on Dojo/ZF integration that you can find here:

    http://www.zend.com/en/resources/webinars/framework

Additionally, I have a Pastebin sample application that demonstrates a
number of the integration points; you can grab it from my github repo:

    http://github.com/weierophinney/pastebin