Hi,

I use "class" attribute to "bind" FCKeditor to textarea fields.

Example (I use ini files):
; content element
form.elements.content.type = "textarea"
form.elements.content.options.required = true
form.elements.content.options.label = "Content"
form.elements.content.options.attribs.class = "editor"

And in my global JavaScript (jQuery example):

ta = $(".editor"); // find all textareas with editor class

        $.each(ta, function(i, textarea){

                var oFCKeditor = new FCKeditor(textarea.name);

                oFCKeditor.BasePath     = baseUrl +"js/fckeditor/";
                oFCKeditor.ToolbarSet = "Basic"; // Here you could make some
logic how to
set different toolbarset, maybe adding more classes to the textarea?
class="editor Default"

// if ($(textarea).hasClass("Default")) oFCKeditor.ToolbarSet = "Default"

                oFCKeditor.ReplaceTextarea();

        })

And of course I add fckeditor.js to my actions where I render forms.

br,
Marko