From: Robert Castley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 8:45 AM
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: [fw-general] Netbeans IDE with PHP

Just found this:

http://www.netbeans.org/downloads/index.html

It is a 24Mb download (compared with Eclipse PDT 130Mb) with full PHP,
Javascript etc support.

The javascript editor is excellent along with code completion etc.

The PHP side of things is also excellent.

One of the coolest things I have found it the Collaboration plugin.  I
have setup our own Collab server using OpenFire -
http://www.igniterealtime.org/downloads/index.jsp

The plugin allows you to share files and edit them.

This could become my IDE of choice for developing PHP applications!

- Robert

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs
Email Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection
system.