Thank you for reply.
I tried to set up like this, but still wont work.
I think that would be big deal to make such thing to work, so one can use
ajaxLink inside container requested by another ajaxLInk.
Is there anything else i can try? i would not like to abandon this, cause i
think its a great idea, so i will ask for help one more time ;)

Thanks,