Hi Matthew,

> What I've started doing and recommending is to attach forms to your
> model, and to use forms for model validation.

Thanks for your reply. Your approach sounds very sensible to me. But I
am not sure how you handle different forms for the same model. In my
example I have different forms which use the same validator and filter
definitions for the same fields.

Would you define the validators and filters for the username field in
all three forms? If you want to change these rules for the username
field you need to change these definitions in each form, don't you?

And how do you handle different forms for the same model, say the create
form is different than the update form?

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf