-- Jordan Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Monday, 01 December 2008, 07:02 PM -0800):
> Sorry for the delayed response.
>
> Apparently this was happening because I wasn't specifying the
> controller for that route (it previously defaulted to "index"). This
> seems like a significant change for a mini release.

Yes, it is a significant jump for a mini-release, but I *need* a
reproduce case so I can understand exactly what has changed. Can you
please provide this?

The issue you reference, ZF-3465, was a fix for when the *default*
routes are removed -- and you have not indicated if your situation falls
under that umbrella or otherwise. I need a reproduce case -- your set of
routes, and the specific route that fails -- so that I can determine the
scope of the change and whether a rollback is necessary, a patch to the
changeset, or if it's a documentation issue.