Matthew,
Yes absolutely. The only changes necessary are the four very simple
replacements the script makes. As far as I know (although I've not
tested every component) this is all that's required.

Ralph,
Looks interesting, "Namespace & PseudoNamespace loading capabilities"
sounds similar to the class loader I'm using. I think having multiple
loaders available within ZF is a great idea, but I don't see much need
for Zend_Loader_Autoloader, as SPL already has good autoloader stack
management features.

The way I see it working is that a user can either set up the existing
(or one of the multiple) Zend_Loader's as their autoloader, by calling
Zend_Loader::registerAutoload(). Or they can create and use their own
autoloader (eg. My_Loader::registerAutoloader()). My_Loader shouldn't
have to have anything to do with Zend_Loader, and no other component
should directly reference Zend_Loader, everything should be done
through the SPL autoload stack.
--
Jack