Vahe

You don't need anything special to do it with Zend.
Just include your bootstrap in a script file and write any code you need.
If your boostrap contains some MVC specific code you may want to extract it
into another file or create a separate bootstrap for scripts etc.
I personally use an application class where mvc components are set up in
their own method separate from config, etc. so I can reuse it in cron
scripts by just calling the stuff I need.

Karol