-- Marc Grue <m...@grue.info> wrote
(on Friday, 02 January 2009, 03:32 PM -0800):
> First, a big thank you, Ralph, for creating the
> http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Tool+-+General Zend_Tool
> !! The idea of automating code generation is a brilliant step towards
> working smarter not harder.
>
> I just signed up to your Yahoo group at
> http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/zf-tool/ but wouldn't it make sense to
> create a sub forum here ('Zend_Tool') so that all the good forces present
> here can contribute?

Originally, the Y! group was invite only, to keep the discussions
targetted. Later, it was to ensure that Zend_Tool discussions could be
found easily -- we're not sure if we'll do an additional list for just
Zend_Tool in the future or not, but were not prepared to maintain
another list internally quite yet.

Now that it's in the incubator, I believe we'll likely close the Y!
group and ask people to post to one of the established lists.

> After a lot of tweaking, I got
> http://devzone.zend.com/article/3811-Using-Zend_Tool-to-start-up-your-ZF-Projec
> Using Zend_Tool to start up your ZF-Project  to work, but in
> http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV/Zend_Tool+-+Todo+2008-10-01?showChildren=true#children
> Zend_Tool tutorial 1-3  I got stuck in tutorial 2 with more errors than I
> could fix. I can see that a lot of the old namings are still present in the
> example code, and I wonder, Ralph, when you will be able to have a look at
> the tutorial/incubator code and
> http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Tool+-+General proposal
> documentation  again?

I'll let Ralph respond to the above. :)