Hi all,

I am in the process of switching our application to make use of dojo
forms, however, am having some issues with forms which are rendered
via xhr requests. In a nutshell:

a) Layout is rendered and the index action renders a dojo form which
works perfectly fine.
b) After submitting the form, the user manually follows a link which
calls a JS function and loads the required action template in a
specified div.
c) The loaded dojo form in the resulting div however doesn't seem to
be 'dojo enabled'. The form does render, albeit without any styles or
dijit functionality.

Please note: initialization of application is based on Matthew Weier
O'Phinney's excellent pastebin app.

I pasted the relevant sections @: http://www.pastebin.ca/1303381

The entire application source can be viewed at:

    http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mhashmi/zivios/devel/files  (please
see the 'installer' module).

Also: I had made quite a few attempts to selectively load the required
dojo modules (with dojo.addOnLoad), but for some reason I am not
getting it right. I am also confused about setting dojo to
"declarative" mode in the view template when we have already done so
in the predispatch action...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
--