On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Benjamin Eberlei <kont...@beberlei.de> wrote:
> that is a javascript specific problem. If you load stuff via XHR
> you have to reattach all the events to it, because they have not been
> registered.
>
> all the content inside the loaded div has not been "dojo eventized" lets call
> it, so no javascript is happening there. you have to reattach all events to
> that specific elements.

Many thanks for the speedy response. I actually did try the
"addOnLoad" calls and "requireModule" calls from within the template,
however, I am obviously missing more of the required glue. Will try
again and share my attempts if I can't go further.

Also: noticed that pastebin is up to 1.3.0 (i was referencing 1.0.0),
so will look there for pointers as well.

Thanks again.