I am using the Zend_View_Helper_Translate for i18n integration into a project and have a need to overwrite it's default functionality for translate(). For consistency sake, I'd rather not create a new helper like My_View_Helper_Translator because I would have to change all the translate() calls in my views to translator(). When I create a My_View_Helper_Translate it will ignore my helper in favor of the default one. Any idea how to make the view helper use my translate helper as opposed to the default one?

Thanks for the help

- Jason

--
Jason Austin
Senior Solutions Implementation Engineer