Oh, well that sounds like what I'm looking for. I'll have a look at view
partials too.

And Zend_Layout isn't going to work out, each view per action is quite
different. Ergh. I mean... maybe I could, but there'd be so much if-then
logic to accomodate the differences it'd rapidly turn in to a nightmare.