Mark Wright-3 wrote:

> I would recommend storing it in the registry, unless you have reasons
> to tether it to the controller.

Well, that was my initial idea as well, but I can't seem to get the registry
to remember the form instance. When I set it in the initial controller and I
do a Zend_Debug::dump on the registry, I see it loud and clear. But then in
the next request (after posting) it's gone... really strange.

Mark Wright-3 wrote:

> As for editing the form I would recommend creating methods in the form
> class that do all of that.

Those are excellent suggestions. Thanks. I did as you suggested.