From: till <klimp...@gmail.com>
To: Nico Edtinger <list-zf-gene...@nico.edtinger.at>
Cc: Pádraic Brady <padraic.br...@yahoo.com>; Zend Framework General
<fw-general@lists.zend.com>; zf-contribut...@lists.zend.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:56:55 AM
Subject: [fw-general] Re: [zf-contributors] Static HTML Zend_Cache Backend
Proposal

Since this seems to be the thread -- I was wondering, did any of you
guys play with etags yet?

I've tried them for a week or so and I could dig up my code to
demonstrate how far I got, but in the end I couldn't get it to comply
with any browser. I tested my code with cURL vs. the Yahoo! frontpage
and had it all looking like them -- e.g. it actually sent the correct
status code and also the etag, etc., but my efforts caused a blank
page in some browsers.

Thoughts?

Till