I now have a public link where what I have achieved to date can be viewed

This is far from complete and there is still loads to do.  If you fancy
helping out then drop me a line.

It would be nice to get a decent PHP based Tracker and Wiki solution.

I have the Wiki working  with Textile markup and a simple macro engine for
the Wiki.  At the moment there is one for fetching tickets e.g.

{macro:bug}4{macro}

And one for formatting/displaying PHP code e.g.

{macro:php}
<?php
myFunction()
{
    $a = $b
}
?>
{macro}

You can add/view tickets at the moment but that is it.

Everything else is under development :-)

http://rcastley.plus.com/ <http://rcastley.plus.com/>

- Robert

  _____