Benjamin,

I *really* like most of this proposal.  I am currently unsure on how the
UnitOfWork classes handle persistence, but I'll continue to look for code in
this department (Is persistence during a single request or multi-request,
since there is no coupling with Zend_Session I presume everything must
happen in a single request).

Also, you might want to have a look at this proposal (when it comes to the
lazy loading):

http://www.framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Loader_Autoloader_Res
ource+-+Matthew+Weier+O%27Phinney?focusedCommentId=9437205

As this might solve much of the problems when it comes to mapping to
application layer resources and loading their respective files on demand.

-ralph

http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Db_Mapper+-+Benjamin+Eberle>

--
Ralph Schindler