Do you have any source code laying around anywhere for us to look at? I had
some aspirations to write an ActiveRecord component, but my recent
experience with models (well, and PHP's lack of late static binding support)
has led me searching for other model components. I would love to replace
Zend_Db_Table with yours in my applications!