The main API should be close to frozen at this point and the Stream wrapper utilizes it. I have not had time to write any unit tests and documentation. The API could probably use a little more testing, specifically around how Amazon handles 100 Continue headers. I was trying to figure out a way to support that in the S3 class, but I think we'd need to add it to Zend_Http_Client somewhere (I submitted an issue on this). Range support on GET requests also seems a little off (the code works as intended, but Amazon wasn't returning just the specified ranges and would return everything, but I could have done something incorrectly).

That's about it. I hope someone can finish it up.

Thanks.

-Justin

Ralph Schindler wrote:
So it looks like the API is looking pretty good at this point, and its
somewhat different (in a better way) than the one laid out in the proposal.
Is there any chance you can give us a state of the union on the component,
and the directions you'd like it to go in?

How much if any is done in the way of unit tests/docs. Etc.  Just want to
get a sense of what level of work is left.  It appears a lot of people are
interested in this!

Thanks!
Ralph