Hello,

I have a Zend_Form object which uses the GET method of submission. Creating
a new instance of my zend form and displaying it in the view works fine. By
default, on submission of the form the browser is directed to the set action
in my Zend_Form and the GET params are set to include those elements from my
form such as:

http://www.example.com/search?index=news&submit=submit

Question 1) Can I specify which GET params to pass to my form action? For
example the "submit=submit" is not needed and is included by default because
of the 'submit' element specified in my Zend_Form.

Question 2) I wish to specify an array in my GET params such as:

http://www.example.com/search?index[]=news&index[]=articles&submit=submit

As mentioned in question 1 by default the GET params sent correspond to the
elements in the Zend_Form object so as there is a text element with the
id/name of 'index' and the value of 'news' the GET param is set as
"index=news". If I change the name/id of the 'index' text element to
'index[]' the GET param still reads as 'index' ignoring the array. Am I
doing something wrong or can this not be done using Zend_Form? I have tried
to pass an array to the setValue but it only accepts a string.

Thanks for your help.

David