Deepak Shrestha wrote:

> Thanks for the example too. But small question (unclear to me).
> do I need to fetch all before feeding to paginator? or I will feed the
> select itself?

Maybe through the Zend_Paginator_Adapter_DbSelect? Didn't use it, so don't
know.

Deepak Shrestha wrote:

> 1. If fetchall is used, we don't need to requery the db; just move
> back and forth between already fetch data.So new entries after
> fetchall operation will not be reflected in the serach result.

You always come back in your controller. The zend paginator add's the param
'page' in the url.
So you always do a requery. (if that's what you wanted to say).

http://localhost/news become http://localhost/news/page/1

-----
visit my website at  http://www.phpscriptor.com/ http://www.phpscriptor.com/