I am trying to compare traditional website structure to Zend FW MVC
structure and I would like your thoughts / suggestions on something.

If a traditional website has an index.php, about.php,  contact.php etc and
they are all sitting in the site's document root. How would you guys move
this to MVC?

1) Have indexController include indexAction, aboutAction, contactAction, etc
and only use a new xxxxController to take the place of a directory in the
document root

Or

2) Make a class for each of the traditional pages: aboutController,
contactController, etc.

I would like to be able to picture the ZF MVC structure of a traditional
site.

Thanks a lot!

Jason DEBORD
Limoges, France