Hi,

I am creating a Dojo form which contains a Dojo subform.

My main form looks like this:

$this->_form->setMethod('post')
                   ->addElement(
                           'TextBox',
                           'report_item_title',
                           array(
                               'label'     => 'Title',
                               'required'  => true
                           )
                       )
                   ->addElement(
                           'Textarea',
                           'report_item_description',
                           array(
                               'label'    => 'Description',
                               'required' => false,
                               'style'    => 'width: 300px;',
                           )
                       );

// Add in subform
       if (key_exists('subform', $args)) {
           $this->_form->addSubform($args['subform'], 'ItemSubForm');

and my subform looks like this:

$subForm = new Zend_Dojo_Form_SubForm('PieForm');
$subForm->addElement( 'FilteringSelect', 'data_column',
               array(
                   'label'            => 'Data column',
'Description' => 'Column in dataset to be used for Pie data', 'required' => true )
           );

There are no duplicated elements or ids here but when I run my code I get the following notice:

*Notice*: Duplicate dijit ID detected for id "data_column; temporarily generating uniqid" in *C:\xampp\php\include\Zend\Dojo\Form\Decorator\DijitElement.php* on line *173*

Has anyone had a similar experience or is this a bug?

Cheers,

Chris