Hi,

So far I am able to use the Zend_Paginator to display the limited
results but I cannot forward through pages yet. I guess I need to
track the page number request from paginator control (either through
URL  or using Zend_Controller_Router_Interface) but before doing that
I have some questions.

1. Where should be the paginator control file (mypaginator.phtml)?
currently my paginator control phtml file is in the same view script
as my index.phtml.

2. Currently I have managed to display the paginator control but when
I click next, my url changes from http://myweb/ to
http://myweb/index/index/page/2. Why there are two index in my url?
Isn't that it should be http://myweb/page/2 only?

3. How to track page request from paginator control through URL?
Documentation recommends (although not necessary) the use of
'Zend_Controller_Router_Interface'. Can somebody give me some hints on
how to use this? Which is better?

Thanks

--
Registered Linux User #460714