-- dele454 <d...@killerinstinct.co.za> wrote
(on Sunday, 22 February 2009, 04:43 AM -0800):
> I have looked into this issue again and i dont think it has anything to do
> with any apache directive or so. I think i has to do with the path dojo is
> in relation to my innner pages. I mean it shows perfectly on pages with no
> parameters attached to the URL but the moment you hit a page like:
> www.mydomain/event/id/4 - then you see the image above.

Could you show how  you're configuring the dojo() view helper, and, in
particular, how you're specifying the path to the local dojo?

My suspicion is that you're doing something like this:

    $view->dojo()->setLocalPath('js/dojo/dojo.js');

which will lead to issues, as it will then look for dojo relative to the
current URL. The path should always be absolute from the document root:

Software Architect       | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/