I got this working now. The reason my routes were not matching the way I thought they should is because during the dispatch process, inside the Zend_Controller_Router_Rewrite->route() method the array of routes is reversed.

So all I had to do was re-shuffle the order of my routes the other way round and now the router finds them correctly.

Cheers,

Chris

Chris MacPherson wrote:
I am using some custom routes for my site and a couple are conflicting. Is there a way to set them up so both the following routes point to their respective actions.

At the moment these both point point to the 'item-view' action, I was hoping the first one would match http://www.a.com/default/foo/bar/create but instead it is being caught in the second route.

new Zend_Controller_Router_Route('default/foo/bar/create', array('module' => 'default', 'controller' => 'foo', 'action' => 'foo-bar-create')); new Zend_Controller_Router_Route('default/foo/bar/:itemId', array('module' => 'default', 'controller' => 'foo', 'action' => 'foo-bar-view'));

Is there any way to give the first route above a higher prioirty than the second route to solve the problem?

Cheers,

Chris