I can't get the Zend_Navigation examples working found in the Zend_View Zend
Helper section using the pages array found in "59.4.1.13.3 Navigation setup
used in examples". The methods to create the container are pretty straight
forward, in the view using the breadcrumbs method
$this->navigation()->breadcrumbs() using both the __toString or the render
calls do not output the single products link as the example shows. It seems
like whatever method you use it always outputs the entire array. I'm using
ZendFramework-1.8.0PR I'm unsure if that's the problem.

Thomas Shaw

php.co...@tx.rr.com