do you use phpunit 3.4? this might be a problem indeed.

otherwise, zend_test is doing integration testing and using that soley for
test-driven-development is probably a bad idea, since you test too many
components in conjunction rather than unit-testing a single component in
isolation.

greetings,
Benjamin

--