Hi Benjamin,

> otherwise, zend_test is doing integration testing and using that soley for
> test-driven-development is probably a bad idea, since you test too many
> components in conjunction rather than unit-testing a single component in
> isolation.

Yep, I came up with that as well. For TDD the usage of Zend_Test is not
optimal since it does the integration testing. I never used Zend_Test
before when doing a TDD based project. I just first thought it might be
a good idea. But actually it is not for a TDD based project. I use my
individual controller testing method now that works perfectly for me.

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf