Hi

Any update on this. I am trying to use the dojox.widget.ColorPicker in a
manner similar to this and am very stuck. Have no problems adding the
ColorPicker directly to the view script, but would really like to get som
insight into how I could use it as a normal zend_dojo_form_element and add
to form with $this->addElement

Any help would be greatly appreciated!