Hi,

I ran into one issue with the setFallbackAutoloader(true). I have
modular app with usual directory structure (via Zend_Tool), with
module "test". Test_Boostrap class is located as usual in
modules/test/Bootstrap.php.  Works perfect.

But with the fallbackAutoloader enabled (snippets from index.php):

    Zend_Loader_Autoloader::getInstance()->setFallbackAutoloader(true);
    $application->bootstrap()->run();

I get include warnings ...Failed opening 'Test\Bootstrap.php'..., while this:

    $application->bootstrap();
    Zend_Loader_Autoloader::getInstance()->setFallbackAutoloader(true);
    $application->run();

works fine.

Is that the correct behaviour?

Thanks in advance for your time.