Hello,

ok, so I'm starting up with Zend's framework and setting up a login
procedure. I'm using a database table for session storage. In addition to
the zend_auth namespace, i am using another namespace to keep track of other
stuff. I've configured the database savehandler's lifetime to a specified
duration which is used as an idle time duration. At the end of this
duration, the session is cleared (both namespaces are unset) and redirection
to the login page occurs. I'll worry about remember me cookie latter.

What I want, however, is to keep the second namespace. In effect, only the
zend_auth namespace should be unset (ie. removed from the data column)
whilst the other would remain untouched.

I know that is possible because if I call setExpirationSeconds (or hops) for
the additional namespace, a third namespace (ie. __ZF) is created. This one
remains untouched after the session has expired. So the session clear does
not necessarily remove all namespaces.

any help would be much appreciated.