Hi, this is very likely to be a dumb question, but I'd really like to have
my controllers respond to "normal" requests (as in
http://domain.com/product/display/id/1) and also the full range of RESTful
requests (GET http://domain.com/product/1 and so on). Turning on
Zend_Rest_Route across all my controllers breaks regular requests, but does
make them respond correctly to REST, but yeah... I know this is unlikely to
work, I was just wondering if there's a way of somehow ordering the routes
so that if regular ones don't match then use the RESTful ones or something.
Failing that, I suppose I'm just going to have to come up with a nice clean
way to link the separate REST controllers back to the "normal" code.