-- lightflowmark <1...@lightflowinterrupted.com> wrote
(on Thursday, 17 September 2009, 03:35 AM -0700):
> Excellent news - it will be great to have some way of getting patches
> integrated into trunk.
>
> Is there some other way of asking for patches to be reviews [at any time
> during the month], or do we have to hop on IRC on the designated days?

You can ping us on IRC anytime. I'm not often in #zftalk.dev, but my IRC
nick -- weierophinney -- is registered, and you can always ping to see
if I'm online (I'm on every week day). Ralph (ralphschindler) and Alex
(CawaSPB) are typically around as well.