-- Ralf Eggert <r.egg...@travello.de> wrote
(on Thursday, 24 September 2009, 08:05 PM +0200):
> I know the last bug hunt days are finished but since there will be some
> bug hunt days again next month, I just ask now.
>
> My question might be sound stupid but I was always asking myself this
> question when looking at the issue tracker, When I look at the issue
> tracker, almost each issue is assigned to someone. How do we know that
> the assignee is not currently working on this issue when assigned to
> him/her?

As you found -- developers may mark the fix as "in progress". Just to be
on the safe side, though, jump into #zftalk.dev and see if the
contributor in question is available, and ask. That's how it worked
during the bug hunt last week, and we had no issues with overlap.

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/