-- Georgy Turevich <georgy.turev...@gmail.com> wrote
(on Monday, 21 September 2009, 10:02 PM +0400):
> What do you think about new proposal "Zend_Application_Resource_Dojo"?
>
> It will resource plugin that helps automate Dojo bootstraping to ZF
> application.
>
> For integrating Dojo only need it add to application.ini (or other config):
>
> resources.dojo.djConfig.isDebug = 1
> resources.dojo.djConfig.parseOnLoad = 1
> resources.dojo.cdnVersion = "1.3.2"
> resources.dojo.localPath = "/js/dojo-toolkit/dojo/dojo.js"
> resources.dojo.requireModule[] = "dojo.io.script"
> resources.dojo.requireModule[] = "dojo.fx"
> and other settings available for setting in
> Zend_Dojo_View_Helper_Dojo_Container

Awesome idea. I see two things that would need to happen to make it
possible:

One, it would need to depend on the View resource being available to
ensure that a view object is present to be configured. This is trivial
to enforce, though.

Second, it would be easier to do this if we add a setOptions() method
that proxies to the setters. Please add an issue for this to the
tracker, and then a feature request for the Resource -- and make that
issue depend on the setOptions() issue.

Thanks!

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/