Hi,
How can we contribute to the documentation of zend framework?
There are some parse errors I found - when i used the code examples
from the reference/manual.
Also there are some points that can be added to the manual. Some that
will save much time from searching the web for solutions.

One thing I had difficulty is that when reading independent tutorials
on the web, nearly nobody mentioned the framework version they used
for the tutorial.
That causes pain for beginners who started using the framework from
version 1.9 and later (those who do not know all the differences
between the versions).
It sometimes not clear if that sample code is useless because of
the new version brought some improvements, and etc.

I would appreciate if guys here -writing tutorials or blog posts about
the framework- would mention framework versions they use in their
posts about frameworks.

Thanks,