2009/9/26 scs <sasc...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> How can we contribute to the documentation of zend framework?
> There are some parse errors I found - when i used the code examples
> from the reference/manual.

You can create a issue in the issue tracker, http://framework.zend.com/issues

If you have signed the CLA (cant find a link atm) you can also add a
patch to that issue, all docs are created using docbook, which is
simple XML, you just edit that in the trunk and create a patch and
attach it to the issue.

We also do bug hunt days
http://devzone.zend.com/article/10049-Announcing-Zend-Frameworks-Monthly-Bug-Hunt-Days
which all are welcome to participate in!

> Also there are some points that can be added to the manual. Some that
> will save much time from searching the web for solutions.
>
> One thing I had difficulty is that when reading independent tutorials
> on the web, nearly nobody mentioned the framework version they used
> for the tutorial.
> That causes pain for beginners who started using the framework from
> version 1.9 and later (those who do not know all the differences
> between the versions).
> It sometimes not clear if that sample code is useless because of
> the new version brought some improvements, and etc.
>
> I would appreciate if guys here -writing tutorials or blog posts about
> the framework- would mention framework versions they use in their
> posts about frameworks.
>
> Thanks,

[MuTe]