Just thought i'd let you know that the link in this FAQ:

*Question: What is Zend Framework?*

*Answer: Zend Framework is the leading open source PHP framework. Its
use-at-will components offer solutions for almost all requirements
encountered in complex applications. To find out more, visit
http://framework.zend.com <http://www.simplecloud.org/faq>.* @
http://www.simplecloud.org/faq
is malformed.

Thanks