Are these API's available to PHP? Or are they only available to Apex?

If so, how do you access them? Locally or remotely?

,Wil

From: Daniel Latter [mailto:dan.lat...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 4:38 AM
To: Wil Sinclair
Cc: <fw-general@lists.zend.com>; <zf-contribut...@lists.zend.com>
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Simple Cloud API Proposals

Salesforce uses a query language called SOQL : Sforce Object Query
Language, similar to GQL you refer to.

If I'm right 'Documents' in this case would mean the Salesforce Objects
such as Accounts and Leads so I think an adapter would defiantly be
worthwhile.

To access the Objects at present Salesforce offers a relatively small
PHP toolkit that uses the PHP SOAP module.