To: "Thomas Weidner" <thomas.weid...@gmx.at>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Zend_Translate & addTranslation

Hi,

I have managed to get it working instead of just doing:

$translate->setOptions(array('clear' => true));
$translate->addTranslation('path/to/language/directory', 'en'); //
'path/to/language/directory = contentsof $options['data'], 'en' =>
contentsof $language

I rewrote it to:

$translate->setOptions(array('clear' => true));
$translate->addTranslation('path/to/language/en.csv', 'en'); //
'path/to/language/directory = contentsof $options['data'], 'en' =>
contentsof $language

Any ideas on why this works and the previous doesn't?

Best regards,
Ignace