Hi,

I have a website running fine with php 5.2 (Sarge) and I'm trying to get
working copy on a pre production server which runs php 5.3 (CentOs).

After setting up the database and apache, uploading all the php scripts I
had to make a few changes in the application.ini as I was getting syntax
errors (typically replace the " by some ').

I also had to specify a few require_once for my custom classes (althrough
the library folder is in the include_path)

So I finally came up with a working website except for the pages using
routes.

This is how the routes are defined:

PHP 5.2 version (working):
resources.router.routes.news.type = "Zend_Controller_Router_Route_Regex"
resources.router.routes.news.abstract = true
resources.router.routes.news.route = "^news/(\d+)/(.*)\.html$"
resources.router.routes.news.defaults.module = "frontend"
resources.router.routes.news.defaults.controller = "news"
resources.router.routes.news.defaults.action = "read"
resources.router.routes.news.map.news_id = 1

PHP 5.3 version (not working):
resources.router.routes.news.type = 'Zend_Controller_Router_Route_Regex'
resources.router.routes.news.abstract = true
resources.router.routes.news.route = '^news/(\d+)/(.*)\.html$'
resources.router.routes.news.defaults.module = 'frontend'
resources.router.routes.news.defaults.controller = 'news'
resources.router.routes.news.defaults.action = 'read'
resources.router.routes.news.map.news_id  = 1

I can't get it work and can't find any helpful document about my problem.

I'm not sure about all the changes needed when using php 5.3, could anyone
tell me more ?

Best wishes,

Vincent

-----