Try mailing fw-general-h...@lists.zend.com. This email should come back to you regardless of if you are subscribed or not. This will at least ensure that your email is making it to the list server if you get a response.

-ralph

Arthur M. Kang wrote:
I am sure I am trying to mail from the account that was registered and it is failing.

Mail from my gmail account, which is not subscribed to the list, is getting through.

Arthur

listm...@websage.ca wrote:
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:47:29 -0700